It is currently 22. Jul 2018, 01:53  

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 151

Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Online 
AuthorMessage
Trusted member

Unread post Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Online
PARIS, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- Andy Murray came out the first ever Briton to earn the world No. 1 spot after Milos Raonic pulled out of the Paris Masters before their semifinal clash here on Saturday due to an injury.

The 29-year-old Murray, who holds three Grand Slam titles and two Olympic gold medals, replaces Novak Djokovic as the tennis'top singles man. The Serb has held the top spot since July 7, 2014, which is 122 weeks in a row, and 223 weeks overall.

Murray will now battle Djokovic for the coveted year-end No. 1 at the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Nov. 13-20.

After Djokovic's surprising exit on Friday, Murray, who beat Tomas Berdych to make semis, had been just one victory away from topping the rankings for the first time.

The Scot, however, could not have imagined that he advanced to the final with a No. 1 ranking in sight even without breaking a sweat.

Raonic withdrew about an hour before Saturday's match because of a right leg injury suffered during his 6-2, 7-6 (4) quarterfinal win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

"This morning I had trouble waking up and getting out of bed. So I went to sort of clear any serious diagnosis. Did some tests. Did an MRI half an hour ago," said the 25-year-old Raonic.

"They found that I have a tear, Grade 1 tear in the right quad. Unfortunately, I'm not able to compete against Andy today in the second semifinal," added the world No. 5.

With the walkover win in the ATP 1000 tournament's semifinals, Murray is assured of holding at least five-point lead over Djokovic when the ATP Rankings are released Monday.

"I'm sure on Monday I'll feel good," said the Briton. "But I'm not sure this is right in the rules, but if I get defaulted in the match tomorrow, I don't think I get the points from this week. So I need to make sure I'm on my best behavior, keep my racket in my hands, and all will be well on Monday."

Even Roger Federer, who held the top spot for a record 237 straight weeks and 302 weeks overall, weighed in on social media and tweeted: "We have a new king in town. Congrats sir @@andy_murray."

Murray will face American John Isner in Sunday's final as the latter advanced by beating Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-3 with 18 aces throughout his semifinal play.

Having spent 76 weeks at No. 2 since first reaching the second spot in 2009, Murray, who became the first British man to win Wimbledon in 77 years in 2013, will be the oldest first-time No. 1 since John Newcombe was 30 in 1974.

"To get to No. 1 isn't about today, but it's about 12 months of tournaments to get to this stage," said Murray, the 26th player in the history of the ATP Rankings. "The last few months have been the best of my career and I am very proud to have reached No. 1. It has been a goal of mine for the past few years."

Murray is tied first with Djokovic on the ATP World Tour with a career-best seven titles in 2016, including his second Wimbledon crown and second Olympic Games gold medal.

He also captured two ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles (the Internazionali BNL d' Italia in Rome, Shanghai Rolex Masters). He has a 73-9 record on the season and is currently riding a 19-match winning streak.

World No.1 Rory McIlroy is back to defend his Australian Open title in the city where he kick-started his -career last year but admitted Wednesday that the next US Masters is never far from his mind.

The reigning British Open and US PGA Championship titleholder could win a third straight major if he secures the green jacket at Augusta in Georgia in April and said he was thinking about it "every day."

"It's the next big career goal of mine; it would complete the career Grand Slam Cheap Air Max Outlet ," the Northern Irishman told reporters on Wednesday.

"It's going to be a great position to be in a few months' time driving down Magnolia Lane, having a chance to win my third major in a row, the chance to complete the -career Grand Slam at 25 Cheap Air Max Shoes , so I'm going to enjoy it."

The first order of business for -McIlroy at the Australian Golf Club this week, however, is retaining a title he snatched from the grasp of Australian Adam Scott on the final hole last year for his only win of 2013.

Scott is back again this year as well and while the tournament has been billed as a duel between the pair Cheap Air Max , -McIlroy thinks the likes of American Jordan Spieth and a host of strong -local contenders could make a -mockery of that publicity.

"It's definitely not a two-horse race," McIlroy said. "There's another 120, 130 Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Mens , 140 players in the field and they'll all feel like they have a good chance to do well this week."

McIlroy said the victory at Royal Sydney was the springboard for a stellar 2014, even if he had surprised himself by getting back to the top of the world rankings by August.

With the likes of Scott in the pack chasing him, though Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Online , he had no intention of standing still going into 2015 and that date with destiny at Augusta.

"I keep trying to get better and -better because I know that all the guys that I'm competing against are doing the same thing," said McIlroy, who increased his major tally to four this year.

JIUQUAN Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Free Shipping , Gansu, April 6 (Xinhua) -- China sent a retrievable scientific research satellite into space in the early hours of Wednesday to aid scientists back on Earth in studying microgravity and space life sciences.

In a cloud of brown smoke, the satellite Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Outlet , SJ-10, roared into the air on the back of a Long March 2-D rocket from Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China's Gobi Desert at 1:38 a.m. Beijing time.

As part of a growing program of space science research, the SJ-10 project is jointly developed by 11 institutes of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and six Chinese universities in cooperation with the European Space Agency (ESA) and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency.

The bullet-shaped probe Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Shoes , with a designed life of 15 days, is. NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Online Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys

27. Feb 2018, 04:02
Profile Send private message E-mail