It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 16:12  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 12035

IMPORTANT: Clanmeeting 
AuthorMessage
Loyalist

Unread post Re: IMPORTANT: Clanmeeting
I recently spoked with one off them forgot his name. Asked him if he playes wt he answerd with no and i asked to speak with the rest if someone wanna join us that he is welcome and to speak with recruiters from wt game (gamble, nightfly, acek, footman or me) he respond nice and that he will spread the word in ava clan. My opinion is that its nice to have new ppl just that we will have an problem when we keep going like this and have in every game some other clan name.

21. Jul 2013, 19:16
Profile Send private message E-mail
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

Rafaldjija wrote:
I recently spoked with one off them forgot his name. Asked him if he playes wt he answerd with no and i asked to speak with the rest if someone wanna join us that he is welcome and to speak with recruiters from wt game (gamble, nightfly, acek, footman or me) he respond nice and that he will spread the word in ava clan. My opinion is that its nice to have new ppl just that we will have an problem when we keep going like this and have in every game some other clan name.

Yeah, but it wasnt the idea to just keep doing this. I mean, its true that we would never get enough LmAo players to play AVA due to lack of interest. Then, as a community you have a choice, do we start all over? Or do we take a shortcut? I took that shortcut, and did it right, we now have 50 extra LmAo members from the XxDr3amersxX clan of AVA. 50!!!!!!!!! Try to do that with recruiting yourself...

21. Jul 2013, 22:40
The Only Person With A Brain

It would be nice if they actually showed up on TeamSpeak, and the forums. Until then, 50 is just a number.

21. Jul 2013, 23:32
Ultimate Asshole

Malfunction wrote:
Rafaldjija wrote:

Yeah, but it wasnt the idea to just keep doing this. I mean, its true that we would never get enough LmAo players to play AVA due to lack of interest. Then, as a community you have a choice, do we start all over? Or do we take a shortcut? I took that shortcut, and did it right, we now have 50 extra LmAo members from the XxDr3amersxX clan of AVA. 50!!!!!!!!! Try to do that with recruiting yourself...

Brb going to join some clans/guilds on other games. Ill get u more then 50... Pfft please

21. Jul 2013, 23:46
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

Gambl3 wrote:
Malfunction wrote:
Rafaldjija wrote:

Brb going to join some clans/guilds on other games. Ill get u more then 50... Pfft please

Well, then do it, so far, you guys are all talk. You can say whatever you want, but i did manage to expand LmAo allot in a very short amount of time, and did from what i see around me, more to get LmAo back up and running again on my own, then you guys managed to do as a group in a much longer period of time.. Currently even working on the MC server (Yes, an LmAo! MC server, not 1 from another clan), and we will try to get it up and running, and expand if possible.

And Nightfly, sorry, but you are expecting allot from others without doing much yourself... Its all on them too you isnt it? Also, we are still motivating ppl from that AVA clan to come on forums and teamspeak, and you cannot say that it hasnt been going up slowly lately. These things take time, if you give that moderate amount of thought you will come to the same conclusion.

Im sorry if i sound a bit like an ahole, this is not intended. I just feel that i have the right, as much as you, to complain about certain things i notice... If you feel offended, then i am sorry, as i said, this is not my intention.

22. Jul 2013, 00:40
The Only Person With A Brain

Alright, this was a very long reply, a very confrontational reply. I've decided to clear it out, and start over again so I can reply a little more calmly.

So far we are all talk? Alright, so you have recruited a clan of 50 members. You say that you have expanded LmAo a lot, but we all know that isn't true. Of those 50 members that you claim XxDreamersXx has, maybe 10% has been on TeamSpeak, about the same or even less for the website/forums. So, how exactly have you expanded LmAo, a lot? We've recruited the same amount of guys in War Thunder. Doesn't that make you more "just talk" than you claim we are? Since you claim to have expanded LmAo so much, while in reality that's simply not true.

I'm expecting a lot from others? So, expecting that when a clan merges with us they post a thread on the forums, is expecting a lot? They have shown ZERO interest in wanting to be a part of this clan, so why should I show them that I want them to be a part of this clan? I don't even want them to be a part of this clan the way they go about their business. If we were to merge with a clan, I would expect that we (as a clan) introduce ourselves to the clan we would be merging with. They've had more than enough time to do just this, but they obviously don't care. For you to say that I think it's all on them is utter bullshit Malfunction, and you know it. You failed to get those 50 people into this clan, and please don't give me the "it takes time" crap because you, and they, have had PLENTY of time to get your affairs in order. Fifty members, and not even 10 of them have "joined" us in well over a weeks time. See, I have given it a moderate amount of thought, and you see which conclusion I have made. So far, this merger has been a failure, an epic one that is. And then you go on to focus on Minecraft, awesome! Because so many other people are playing that game. And once again, it's getting done without anyone else knowing about it. Adding games when things are in a state of flux, this is going to end well... That was sarcasm in case anyone didn't pick up on that.

You know, I never asked to be an admin. I agreed to help out here and there when it's needed but you can take my admin rights from me because I'm not going to help out anymore. It's not worth it. All you care about Malfunction, is how good you make yourself look to us, and we can't do anything right. We have confronted you with things, we have given you our opinion and you simply ignore it and do what you want. Almost nobody agreed with those AVA guys to keeping their tags. Nobody knew they were joining us. Nobody even knows who they are and I'm pretty sure most of us are wondering why the fuck they haven't introduced themselves as a clan or why they haven't showed even the slightest bit of interest in being a part of our clan.

People have been trying to talk to those xXDreamerXx guys, they didn't get a response, but you ignore this. To me, it seems like you want us (actual LmAo members) to make those selfish people feel welcome in our clan, while they in turn don't do a single thing to show us that they actually want to be a part of this clan. I mean, isn't that why they merged with us? So instead of pointing the finger at us, it's time to start pointing it at yourself and those people from the other clan because you're the ones who failed at this merger.

Anyways, I'm out. Yes, most likely out of this "clan".

22. Jul 2013, 14:58
Ultimate Asshole

Malfunction wrote:

Well, then do it, so far, you guys are all talk. You can say whatever you want, but i did manage to expand LmAo allot in a very short amount of time, and did from what i see around me, more to get LmAo back up and running again on my own, then you guys managed to do as a group in a much longer period of time.. Currently even working on the MC server (Yes, an LmAo! MC server, not 1 from another clan), and we will try to get it up and running, and expand if possible.

And Nightfly, sorry, but you are expecting allot from others without doing much yourself... Its all on them too you isnt it? Also, we are still motivating ppl from that AVA clan to come on forums and teamspeak, and you cannot say that it hasnt been going up slowly lately. These things take time, if you give that moderate amount of thought you will come to the same conclusion.

Im sorry if i sound a bit like an ahole, this is not intended. I just feel that i have the right, as much as you, to complain about certain things i notice... If you feel offended, then i am sorry, as i said, this is not my intention.

All talk huh. Ask most our members about what im all talk about. As far as I've seen im one of the most active recruiters in this clan. People that play war thunder with me (Most of them) know that after every match i pick out couple people and talk to them about joining our clan. Yes its not as drastic of a method as merge with some other war thunder clan and even if that would ever be a possibility there would be allot of talk between me and the other clans leader. For example on what terms do they agree to merge with us. Our recruiting in war thunder is going slower then what you think you did but at least its steady.

Back to all talk subject. Funny it seems to me that You are the only person in the clan refusing to acknowledge what others are doing for the clan. Because i heard this many times from many members and admins alike about me.

Just a few examples (Idk who said these. But one of them is definitely sagopa)
Quote:
You are the most active recruiter LmAo ever had

Quote:
It seems like you are the only one trying to save LmAo

Quote:
The way you handle things is just awesome

So why is it that im just all talk and i can get such words from people. Malf you've changed over the months and your not the same as you used to when i joined the clan. No offense but in my eyes you've turned into a ... how should i put this... Diva.

As for everything else.

This whole deal with dreamers was a simple issue that could have been solved easily. But since you decided to overrule every solution we as a community came up all this became a bigger issue and at this point since dreamers didn't make themselves present in any way shape or form (Besides random people being in ava channel on TS all day) i dont acknowledge them as part of our community and they are just some people that play ava with you. Thats how look at the past issue because to this day the issue is not the the dreamers anymore its You.

With everything that have been said in this post i assume you will read all of it and understand where im going with all of this and i wont have to reply to a stupid quote asking what i've meant with all of this. Because im done posting on forums.

• They are useless
  • Nothing good ever comes out of here.
  • Every bit of information that is important can be posted in teamspeak.

22. Jul 2013, 18:31
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next