It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 16:10  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 5240

Discussion: New Ruleset 
AuthorMessage
Global Moderator

Unread post Re: New Ruleset
Nightfly wrote:
Also, your "rant" about microphones... I have to read the TeamSpeak/in-game chat and that's distracting me so everybody just needs to spend 5 bucks and buy a fucking microphone! Yeah sure, it's great for the person who doesn't have a microphone that he gets to hear others talk and not having to read the chat. But I still need to read what that mute idiot is typing!

some people already have it but not using it.. everybody needs to grow a sack, fill it with some balls and open their mouths..
as for the forum rules: its a matter of manners, just like in real life!

as for activity and event.. well people need get a bit more serious.. or we just might TM the LmAo tag and start selling it..

28. Apr 2013, 16:09
Profile Send private message E-mail Visit website
Ultimate Asshole

Unread post Re: Discussion: New Ruleset
Seems like my reply got deleted.

Heres an idea. Each time you make threads relating changes of any sort. Lock them and make a separate thread for discussions.

29. Apr 2013, 13:53
Profile Send private message E-mail
Soul-devouring rainbow cupcake

it's still in the old topic, but i think it doesnt belong here and for ppl looking in the old thread for the discussion it's a way to know of the new one

29. Apr 2013, 14:58
Ultimate Asshole

Quote:
it's still in the old topic, but i think it doesnt belong here and for ppl looking in the old thread for the discussion it's a way to know of the new one

Is it just me or did you just reject a suggestion or am i just having a hard fking time understanding you 102% of the time...
Heres how i had things in mind. You make a thread about something changing or improving. Create a separate thread for discussions only. Provide a link to the original. And on the original you provide a link to the discussion thread.

29. Apr 2013, 18:17

Gambl3 wrote:
Quote:

Is it just me or did you just reject a suggestion or am i just having a hard fking time understanding you 102% of the time...
Heres how i had things in mind. You make a thread about something changing or improving. Create a separate thread for discussions only. Provide a link to the original. And on the original you provide a link to the discussion thread.

if i had rejected it, y would i have done that this time already? :P i think it's a nice idea

29. Apr 2013, 19:21
Ultimate Asshole

My bad.. Wasnt paying attention.. Didnt notice that it changed and i thought my reply got deleted in some way. I take back what i said in the previous post...

29. Apr 2013, 19:55

Oh, btw, gamble, i completely forgot telling i've added a TL;DR telling those rules in a very basic wording, so ppl would know what to do and look up if they wanna know how exactly it works. Is that okay with ur suggestion of keeping the rules smaller?

28. Jun 2013, 05:57
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next