No 0% 0% [ 0 ]
Dont care 0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3260

Buck up or fk off? 
AuthorMessage
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

Unread post Buck up or fk off?
So, leaders have been slacking (including me). I know this, you know this, they know it. Since i have been slacking allot myself and i dont have the full picture, i will ask you. How have we been doing so far? Should there be changes, and if yes, what should they be?

About the poll; back in the day i tried a buck up or fk off idea for the leaders. You, the members can vote about if we should do this again. This will simply mean we leaders will have to step up our game, be more active etc, or, lose our position. This will also apply to myself since i know ive been slacking ALLOT.]

I will try to do my best to Buck up as much as i can, but to you the question: should we apply this to all members currently in admin/moderator position. If you wish to personally adres some1 in this thread, like:

@ Malfunction: you have been a bitch. Talking allot of smack about bucking up and not actually doing something. Ur not on TS enough and you throw around ideas without following them up. BUCK UP OR FK OFF BO!

Then you are free to do so. To all ppl who will be adressed, pls, read the posts carefully and accept what is being said about you. Think about your position in LmAo and if you still want it. Because from now on, you will be expected to put in more time and effort doing your job.

What might also be an idea, is to talk to all ppl in charge and re-assign specific jobs. Atm the LmAo leadership structure is a complete fkn mess. If every1 has a clear idea of what they have to do, and are constantly reminded that they HAVE a job to do, we might be able to turn things around, check out this post also:
http://lmao-gaming.phpbb.so/topic-t255.html

15. Jul 2013, 12:07
Profile Send private message E-mail
Ultimate Asshole

Unread post Re: Buck up or fk off?
If you take up an admin position you sing yourself up for allot of work. The only way to stop this so called "slacking" is to give each admin a group of people two or three that could help him make decisions. Clan wide decisions would still be up for a poll and left for the community to decide.

Thats what i think about it. As for complaints for other staff. Psycon use your fucking microphone

Edit:Reason

Malfunction wrote:
To all ppl who will be adressed, pls, read the posts carefully and accept what is being said about you. Think about your position in LmAo and if you still want it. Because from now on, you will be expected to put in more time and effort doing your job.

15. Jul 2013, 20:55
Global Moderator

Gambl3 wrote:
As for complaints for other staff. Psycon use your fucking microphone

this

:lol:

15. Jul 2013, 21:41
Profile Send private message E-mail Visit website
The Only Person With A Brain

Why is there a need for a chain of command, or something along those lines? Just make it very clear what needs to be done, and we can all work together to try and get all of it done.

16. Jul 2013, 00:59
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

Nightfly wrote:
Why is there a need for a chain of command, or something along those lines? Just make it very clear what needs to be done, and we can all work together to try and get all of it done.

Tried that for a long time, not just us, but many other clans/community's. There is a reason for a chain of command, its to keep things simple and clear. Besides, its already getting obvious (and we all knew this) that ppl are not satisfied with the way things are going atm. Ergo, change.

@Gamble: I would like to point you to the new leadership structure. This will ensure the workload of admins and sheriffs is minimal.

16. Jul 2013, 11:58
The Only Person With A Brain

Well, in all the clans I've been a part of, a structure without a chain of command works 10x better. Why do clans have a chain of command? For the people in "command" to feel special. There is no other good reason to have such a structure. I for one, know that I'm not going to take some type of "orders" from anyone. If everyone works together towards a common goal, I would see that being much more successful. And I really don't think that has been tried. For the time I've been here the only people I've seen doing consistent work is Malfunction and sagopa. What I'm proposing is that we all start chipping in.

16. Jul 2013, 15:44

Nightfly wrote:
Well, in all the clans I've been a part of, a structure without a chain of command works 10x better. Why do clans have a chain of command? For the people in "command" to feel special. There is no other good reason to have such a structure. I for one, know that I'm not going to take some type of "orders" from anyone. If everyone works together towards a common goal, I would see that being much more successful. And I really don't think that has been tried. For the time I've been here the only people I've seen doing consistent work is Malfunction and sagopa. What I'm proposing is that we all start chipping in.

Well, if we are going to expand by recruiting again, having a leader structure is only natural to keep things in perspective. Has nothing to do with making those ppl in charge feel special. Besides, since most folks cant agree on most points anyway, you need ppl to unty the knots (you know the dutch expression xD). Anyway, decisions will still be made using polls, but we need ppl to actually implement the decisions once the decision is made, thats why we have leaders.

17. Jul 2013, 14:45