It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 16:12  

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 8398

Monthly Clan Meeting 
AuthorMessage
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

Unread post Monthly Clan Meeting
Sooo... folks, in the old spirit of LmAo, we decided to take action to make sure the actual 'control' of LmAo is put back into the hands of our members. But, to do so, we offcourse need YOUR support! So us leaders would like to suggest this:

Once a month, we need AS MANY people as possible to log onto TS3, even if you dont have a mic, to discuss what will be the plan for the next month and what we wish LmAo to become. Then, the following month, the leaders of LmAo will have the job of actually making those plans happen. In short, you discuss amongst eachother what you want to happen, let the leaders know, and we will do all in our power to 'make it so!' (gnehe, Capt. Kirk xD). Anyway, i suggest we do this meeting every first Saturday of the month, the whole evening. This way ppl can drop by between, lets say: 18:00 and 22:00? Let me know if this works out for ya, and if not, what time/day is should be. Offcourse, not everybody will be able to make it, so feel free to discuss amongst eachother the various subjects of LmAo and let us know whenever.

I personnally would like to take this oppertunity to formally apologise for my inactivity as the actual leader of this glorious clan, and make a promise to be more active in actual leader stuff etc in the upcoming future.

Also, i would like to introduce a new feature: If, at any time, you, the members are of oppinion that something needs to change NOW! Then, should you gather enough support from fellow members, you can now let me, and only me know. For any complaints about me, please refer to Psycon (i get it that folks wont complain directly to my face since im the leader. However, i think you have the right to point out my mistakes, so let Psycon be the intermediary). This can be about a leader, a rule, a member, the website whatever LmAo subject you have in mind.

Well, i guess this is about it for now, let me know if you support these ideas, and if you have something to add/change.
Peace, Malfunction

2. Apr 2013, 13:06
Profile Send private message E-mail
Trial Member

Unread post Re: Monthly Clan Meeting
i say we should train all member in the games.section leaders and best player gather other player and they train them.ofc in a good time.i can train ppl im playing everyday(only BLR). i can help every member in our clan. just pm to me in the game. i can help them as possible :D

2. Apr 2013, 17:01
The Only Person With A Brain

Any time in the evening works for me. As long as it's after dinner time of course!

JViitamo; Malfunction also lives in the GMT +2 timezone, so I'm guessing the times he's mentioning are your local times, as they are for myself.

Malfunction; I won't have a problem "complaining" directly to you, but there's no real point now since the most important thing is being taken care of, and that's having a meeting! Then we can simply go over what needs to chance and/or needs to be done. And perhaps try to get Planet Side 2 back up as a game people play actively (Don't count me in for that, I still have too much fun with War Thunder!)

Last edited by Nightfly on 2. Apr 2013, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

2. Apr 2013, 19:17
Soul-devouring rainbow cupcake

hmm, if what malf suggested is based on GMT then i'd prefer 18:00 because there are alot of players not even being able to be there when living in a GMT+1 country. Btw nightfly, if Malf still lives in holland, then he either has GMT+1 or GMT .. but i think only britain, spain and portugal are GMT

2. Apr 2013, 19:22
Profile Send private message E-mail Visit website
Ultimate Asshole

And make a recap thread on the forums for people who missed it or couldnt come for some reason so that they could comment on stuff discussed.

Im good with 18:00

Last edited by Gambl3 on 2. Apr 2013, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

2. Apr 2013, 19:24
The Only Person With A Brain

Psycon wrote:
hmm, if what malf suggested is based on GMT then i'd prefer 18:00 because there are alot of players not even being able to be there when living in a GMT+1 country. Btw nightfly, if Malf still lives in holland, then he either has GMT+1 or GMT .. but i think only britain, spain and portugal are GMT

Due to the summer time change, we have now become GMT +2 since the actual GMT timezone doesn't have summer or winter time. People had this issue with War Thunder during the Eagles for Winners event. Luckily, I'm somewhat of a timezone expert. ;)

2. Apr 2013, 19:24
Soul-devouring rainbow cupcake

Nightfly wrote:
Psycon wrote:

Due to the summer time change, we have now become GMT +2 since the actual GMT timezone doesn't have summer or winter time. People had this issue with War Thunder during the Eagles for Winners event. Luckily, I'm somewhat of a timezone expert. ;)

lawl, yet another reason why summer and winter times are shit useless... Is there actually any other reason for that besides the imagination of saving energy?

2. Apr 2013, 19:29
Profile Send private message E-mail Visit website