It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 16:16  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 8403

Monthly Clan Meeting 
AuthorMessage
The Only Person With A Brain

Unread post Re: Monthly Clan Meeting
Psycon wrote:
lawl, yet another reason why summer and winter times are shit useless... Is there actually any other reason for that besides the imagination of saving energy?

I think another reason, besides the myth of saving energy is that you get to enjoy the summer more. Since it stays light longer outside. Not that it actually matters, I really don't care about it. It stays light until 11pm in the summer here anyways, way too long!

2. Apr 2013, 19:33
Profile Send private message E-mail
Soul-devouring rainbow cupcake

Nightfly wrote:
Psycon wrote:
lawl, yet another reason why summer and winter times are shit useless... Is there actually any other reason for that besides the imagination of saving energy?

I think another reason, besides the myth of saving energy is that you get to enjoy the summer more. Since it stays light longer outside. Not that it actually matters, I really don't care about it. It stays light until 11pm in the summer here anyways, way too long!

i actually prefer summer nights more than anything else except winter evenings :P But well, i'm apparently also the only person in an area of 500 sqkm around my village who likes rain and snow ~.~

2. Apr 2013, 19:40
Profile Send private message E-mail Visit website
[BL:R] Bravo Squad Member

To the war room! :P

Reaper wrote:
i say we should train all member in the games. section leaders and best player gather other player and they train them. ofc in a good time. i can train ppl im playing everyday(only BLR). i can help every member in our clan. just pm to me in the game. i can help them as possible :D

:D

About time zones: we all live in european TZ anyway so our online hours overlap for at least a couple of hours even if you count the fact that some of us go to sleep at a sane time so we can wake up and go to work the next day.
like me.

Describing /b/

3. Apr 2013, 07:45

thefailreloaded wrote:
About time zones: we all live in european TZ anyway so our online hours overlap for at least a couple of hours even if you count the fact that some of us go to sleep at a sane time so we can wake up and go to work the next day.
like me.

Thank God I'm a lazy sob who doesn't have a job so I can go to bed at "crazy" times! Oh, wait... I do have a job. Just because some of us don't go to bed at (for you) "sane" times, doesn't mean we don't have a job. Seriously dude, how many more times are you going to bring up that you have a job? It's so absolutely irrelevant to this discussions since none of the times suggested are crazy late. And if people do go to bed at one of those hours, well... They either need to move the fuck out of their parents place, or they're simply too young.

3. Apr 2013, 15:52
Ultimate Asshole

I some times go to bed at those times. Most of the time if for something else rather then sleep. And sometimes i take naps on those times

3. Apr 2013, 16:28

Gambl3 wrote:
I some times go to bed at those times. Most of the time if for something else rather then sleep. And sometimes i take naps on those times

Yes, but you can decide to stay out of bed for a weekly clan meeting. I mean, actually going to bed at 8pm and not really having a choice.

3. Apr 2013, 16:35
Ultimate Asshole

So i assume we just get on TS from 18:00 and wait for a time it has the most people on to have the meeting??

3. Apr 2013, 19:10
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next