It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 16:14  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 8401

Monthly Clan Meeting 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Asshole

Unread post Re: Monthly Clan Meeting
Any willing to revive this idea and schedule a meeting tomorrow around 7PM CET

Inb4 cant make it. (Insert stupid fucking reason)

13. Jul 2013, 15:30
Profile Send private message E-mail
The Only Person With A Brain

This should be done tomorrow. I realize that I was gone for a while (I've had a very good reason) and I heard that there haven't been any clan meetings since this was posted. Whenever we try to do something, it just doesn't get supported by the admins. What are the current admins doing anyways? And please, don't give me that bull crap "I'm busy" story. If you're busy, resign from your fucking position because you can't do what you've signed up for.

Clan meeting. I'll be there tomorrow at 7PM CET.

13. Jul 2013, 19:59
Recruit

I'll be playing PS2 around that time and will join the meeting room in process. I am curious to see what will be discussed, especially provided that there is hardly any clan gaming going on (PS2, that is). I play PS2 almost every day since I joined, and most of the time it was 3 to 4 people playing together tops (Yonas and Acek mostly, sometimes Apple). Last three days I have been soloing because there was nobody online at all.

I am always on TS3 when I'm playing, but there seems to be so few people on it, in any game room. I have a feeling that there is probably not more than 20 to 30 active players in total, across all games, and maybe not even that many in fact.

14. Jul 2013, 09:55

fayk_id wrote:
I'll be playing PS2 around that time and will join the meeting room in process. I am curious to see what will be discussed, especially provided that there is hardly any clan gaming going on (PS2, that is). I play PS2 almost every day since I joined, and most of the time it was 3 to 4 people playing together tops (Yonas and Acek mostly, sometimes Apple). Last three days I have been soloing because there was nobody online at all.

I am always on TS3 when I'm playing, but there seems to be so few people on it, in any game room. I have a feeling that there is probably not more than 20 to 30 active players in total, across all games, and maybe not even that many in fact.

Glad to hear that you'll make it. But, this is about the clan meeting. Please take your grievances about any games to do appropriate game forum.

14. Jul 2013, 16:07
Malfunction's super awesome VIP usergroup with administrative permissions user rank

I have an idea for the Clan Meeting:

For faster responses lets do a clanmeeting EVERY sunday!

At the end, if any leaders are in the meeting (i assume there will be) they leave, then let the members discuss in private how they think the leaders have been doing so far, and what they can change. Then 1 member can let the leaders know what the members would like to see differently done, or what leaders need to step up their game. (Yes, this includes me offcourse)

15. Jul 2013, 12:25

I think that's the way to go too Malf. Just have a meeting every Sunday. But, I do think we should have one mandatory meeting every month, and have the other 3 just to see how things are going, have the members air their grievances, things like that.

15. Jul 2013, 14:16
Loyalist

i like the idea, i have forgot the meeting, every time it has taken place, but at least there is bigger chance that I won't forget and miss the meeting

15. Jul 2013, 16:31
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6